Alright. So our wedding is in three months (get ready for it, if I’m going to hang out in blogland, you’re going to hear my wedding ramblings. Welcome to the inside of my brain).
Anyway. Wedding = three months away. Things I think about constantly (in no particular order):
- Cake flavors (must remember to call bakery and tell them what we picked)
- Table Runners
- Other decorations
- The Weather
- Paper (order it. DO IT.)
- The Weather
…you get the general idea. Don’t worry, you don’t have to hear about all of them at once. Today lets focus on ties.
I love this. (snagged from Pinterest. another topic for another day.)
Blogland, help me find these ties. Let’s talk about ties in relation to… The Bachelorette.
The whole thing was almost PAINFULLY boring. I can’t even begin to tell you anything about it because no one else should have to waste any more time on this latest episode of truly awful, glued-to-my-tv-and-i-don’t-know-why, bad TV. Anyhow. Tonight, lets focus on the rose ceremony:
- Some of you have very nice ties. I noticed them, and mostly you and your tie are cute.
- If you came to the rose ceremony without a tie: You are an idiot.
- Some of you have ties that would make it easy to strangle you. And she probably noticed that too.
- Some of you have hair ties. Hair ties are for ladies. Go home or get a haircut.
- Hey, Beaverton. UGLY TIE. Work on that.
- If your tie is exactly the same color as your shirt – find a new stylist.
Emily is seriously bringing her hot (plastic?) body into some gorgeous dresses (DID YOU SEE THAT BLACK LACE DRESS!?!) so these guys should probably step it up a notch or seven.
…that pretty much sums it up for The Bachelorette.
It’s been a long week already, and it’s only Tuesday. Somehow, life is easier when the sun is out, you know? Please come back, spring sun. I really loved it when you were here. 🙂