Oh hey Friday. It’s wonderful to see you here.
I had to work late a couple of nights this week, so I get to go in late today. It’s a sunny, beautiful Friday here in Portland
and I’m feeling pretty lucky I don’t have to be at work until 10.
Random things on my mind this morning:
- the wedding. pretty much all consuming these days. don’t ask me about it unless you’re prepared to hear me talk for 25 minutes. 🙂
- snuggles. of the man kind, and of the Labrador kind. both wonderful in their own way.
- tonight I’m going to hang out with pretty lady Katy. It’s strange, we work together and somehow we never have time to hang out. It’s going to be lovely. 🙂
- Next weekend, Sam and I are going to the Resort at the Mountain, at Mt. Hood. Sam won us this vacation at a Blazer game. More on that after we go. 🙂
- Getting my butt out of bed. Much more difficult than anticipated this morning.
- Loving that it’s Friday. It’s going to be a wedding -craft-making kind of weekend.
Hope you had as wonderful of a start to your Friday as I did!